Information Collection, Use, and Sharing of your information
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information including: name, address, telephone number, email address, items collected/delivered/purchased to support collections and deliveries, and payment card information.
- Technical information including: IP address, cookie data, operating system, browser type and language, referring data (the channel you most recently visited that led you to visit our website), existing pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on our website and particular pages/sections, and your location.
We will not sell your personal data to any third party. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order to do that. however, we do share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that facilitate purchases getting to you, such as payment service providers like Shopify and PayPal.
- Professional service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, website hosts and analytics companies
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you engage in our advertising)
Processing your Payment
How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. Otherwise you can manage which Cookies consent on our Cookies page.
We collect data through Google Analytics and you can find out how Google uses data when you use our website by visiting https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that enables us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising by understanding the actions people take on our website. To read Facebook’s Data Policy visit https://pixel.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Security of your personal information
All personal information processed by us is stored securely (the level of security being appropriate to the nature of the information concerned and the other relevant circumstances).
Your Access to and Control over your Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or in person at one of our stores.
With the information we hold about you, you have the right to:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
Request that we provide your personal information to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is just another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Object to us processing personal information based on our legitimate interests, including profiling;
- Withdraw consent to process your information