Are you interested in volunteering ?
We value our volunteers (40% of our staff started as volunteers). Get to meet new people, share your knowledge/skills and get to learn from others. Make a difference locally.
Volunteer at Bright Sparks and help us provide good quality low cost household essentials for the local community.
Volunteering at Bright Sparks will give you the opportunity and teach you vital skills in both our storefront and general warehousing.
Please note, expenses (with receipt) paid up to £5 per day for subsistence and up to £5 per day for travel.
Below are the current volunteering roles we have at Bright Sparks
- Volunteer Digital Merchandiser
- Volunteer Admin Assistant
- Volunteer Customer Service Assistant
- Volunteer Warehouse Assistant
- Volnunteer Driver's mate
Volunteer at Bright Sparks and get experience in:
- Customer service, stock taking, shop maintenance, administration.
- Sorting/testing/cleaning electrical goods, manual handling, data entry, customer service.
- Social Media marketing, digital photography
What we require: Age 16 +, willing to learn and share and be able to speak English fluently.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email email@example.com with “VOLUNTEERING” as the subject.