Jump start your career!
- Interested in gaining skills and experience in retail and warehousing?
- Want to help a local social enterprise?
Volunteer at Bright Sparks and help us provide good quality low cost household essentials for the local community.
Volunteering at Bright Sparks will give you the opportunity and teach you vital skills in both our storefront and general warehousing.
Please note, expenses (with receipt) paid up to £4 per day for subsistence and up to £5 per day for travel.
Below are the current volunteering roles we have at Bright Sparks
Volunteer at Bright Sparks and get experience in:
- Customer service, stock taking, shop maintenance, administration.
- Sorting/testing/cleaning electrical goods, manual handling, data entry, customer service.
- Social Media marketing, digital photography
What we require: Age 16 +, familiar with computers or willing to learn, able to speak English fluently
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email email@example.com with “VOLUNTEERING” as the subject.